Cohiba Red Dot Robusto (5.0"x49) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Cohiba comes extremely well-constructed with a lovely true Cameroon wrapper and an aged assortment of Dominican long-leaf tobaccos. Cohiba is buttery-smooth and layered with consistent, enjoyable flavors...earning it a handful of 90+ ratings, in addition to a solid 92-point score and 'Humidor Selection' honors.
12 Winners · 31 Bids Total
- DD of Hagerman, NM$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- RF of Bourbonnais, IL$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- SS of Dumfries, VA$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- RC of Dix Hills, NY$17.50/ea3 Units,
- CG of Tahlequah, OK$17.50/ea2 Units,
- GB of Santa Clarita, CA$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- RM of GLEN BURNIE, MD$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- EC of Rockville, MD$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- KK of Glendale, CA$17.50/ea2 Units,
- SW of Kennesaw, GA$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- HG of League City, TX$18.00/ea2 Units,
- CH of Lake Havasu City, AZ$18.50/ea4 Units,