Comfortably Numb by Espinosa Vol. 2 (Toro) (6.0"x52) Pack of 10
This tobaccy’s pretty whacky!
Erik Espinosa is a far-out dude, and his cigars consistently stay on the best-sellers lists longer than the duration of a Grateful Dead concert. If cigars are a counter-culture, then Espinosa is a modern-day Timothy Leary, taking our palates to new heights and reimagining what draws us to cigars in the first place. If the psychedelic-themed Comfortably Numb Vol. 1 didn’t open your third eye, buckle up and spark up his newest creation: Comfortably Numb Vol. 2.
If the far-out packaging doesn’t grab your attention, then the blend definitely will. Comprised of a Nicaraguan and Honduran Ligero filler blend surrounded by a Corojo Ligero wrapper, this cool cat pumps out groovy notes of cedar, red pepper, and a toasty savoriness that’ll have you feeling comfortable in no time. This is the perfect blend for all of you easy-riders out there, so break out the shades, chuck a peace sign, and cruise with Espinosa’s Comfortably Numb Vol. 2.
- MD of HIGHLAND MILLS, NY$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- SM of Mineola, NY$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- KG of Palm Beach Gardens, FL$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- JL of Brandon, IA$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- CB of WEST SAND LAKE, NY$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- WW of Taneytown, MD$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- BB of Las Vegas, NV$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- RD of Henderson, NV$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- ST of MIDLOTHIAN, TX$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- WB of Bartlett, TN$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- TC of Jamesburg, NJ$20.50/ea3 Units,
- RW of St. Louis, MO$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- KM of Mason, OH$20.50/ea1 Unit,