Comfortably Numb by Espinosa Vol. 1 Toro (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Espinosa gets comfortable
Erik Espinosa may be regarded as a young buck in this industry, but if you've tasted any of his cigars in recent years, it's very clear he knows what he's doing. Espinosa is a Cuban native with a solid history in cigars. He's worked as a shop owner, factory manager, and not long ago opened up his own factory in Esteli, Nicaragua. He's been the mastermind behind some well-known brands such as Murcielago and 601 and his innovation shines through in Comfortably Numb Vol. 1.
This psychedelic inspired cigar comes in one perfected size to offer a great balance. It's dressed in an Ecuador Habano wrapper and brims with hand-selected long-fillers from Nicaragua. It offers a complex flavor profile with notes of coffee, cedar, earth, a bit of sweetness and some spice on the finish. Check out a box today and see what this guy is all about.
- EE of Summerville, SC$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- ME of Linden, NJ$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- RB of Oklahoma City, OK$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Harker Heights, TX$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- AJ of Noblesville, IN$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- ES of Bethpage, NY$17.00/ea2 Units,
- JB of Morganton, NC$16.00/ea1 Unit,