Comfortably Numb by Espinosa Vol. 1 Toro (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Espinosa gets comfortable
Erik Espinosa may be regarded as a young buck in this industry, but if you've tasted any of his cigars in recent years, it's very clear he knows what he's doing. Espinosa is a Cuban native with a solid history in cigars. He's worked as a shop owner, factory manager, and not long ago opened up his own factory in Esteli, Nicaragua. He's been the mastermind behind some well-known brands such as Murcielago and 601 and his innovation shines through in Comfortably Numb Vol. 1.
This psychedelic inspired cigar comes in one perfected size to offer a great balance. It's dressed in an Ecuador Habano wrapper and brims with hand-selected long-fillers from Nicaragua. It offers a complex flavor profile with notes of coffee, cedar, earth, a bit of sweetness and some spice on the finish. Check out a box today and see what this guy is all about.
- TF of Blue springs, MO$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- TZ of Brunswick, OH$14.00/ea2 Units,
- BB of FPO, AE$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- CL of Ashburn, VA$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- KM of Ridgefield, WA$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- MK of Minneapolis, MN$14.00/ea2 Units,
- AJ of Bloomingdale, NJ$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- ML of Salt Lake City, UT$16.00/ea1 Unit,