Cornelius & Anthony Cornelius Corona Gorda (Corona Gordo) (5.5"x46) Box of 20
Stephen Bailey and his family have been in tobacco for years and years, but it was only a few years ago they got into the premium cigar game. Now the proud owner of a half dozen fan-favorite lines, their newest line name is a nod to the great-great-grandfather of Steven. He was the first of five generations who have been growing tobacco within Southern Virginia since the 1860’s and the Cornelius line takes the company back in time with the idea that simpler is better.
Cornelius & Anthony Meridian is manufactured in the La Zona factory in Esteli, Nicaragua, and a beautiful Ecuadorian Habano wrapper leaf. Underneath, Sumatra binder and Dominican and Nicaraguan long-fillers meld together into a satisfying medium-bodied experience offering layers of sweetness and spice with a buttery smooth finish. You definitely don't want to miss out on trying this flashback into history.
- SF of LA JOLLA, CA$40.50/ea1 Unit,
- JF of WARRINGTON, PA$40.50/ea2 Units,
- PB of Gilroy, CA$40.50/ea1 Unit,
- JE of OAK PARK, IL$40.50/ea1 Unit,
- FM of Milford, NH$40.50/ea1 Unit,
- PM of Tampa, FL$41.00/ea1 Unit,
- CC of Vacaville, CA$41.00/ea1 Unit,
- FV of Bronx, NY$41.00/ea1 Unit,
- AF of Buffalo, NY$41.00/ea1 Unit,