Cult Blood Red Moon 1.75 Ounce Tin
|Room Note||3 - Balanced|
|Top Flavor||Cherry, Vanilla|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Package Size||1.75 oz|
|Flavor Intensity||2 - Mellow|
Cult will have you howlin’ at the moon.
This blend is the first in the successful Cult line. Inside you’ll find a mellow blend, perfect to relax after a long day. Made with Burley, Virginia, and Cavendish, and don’t forget the cherry on top! Literally. Blood Red Moon is flavored with a hearty sampling of a rich, sweet cherry with dark chocolate and vanilla mixed in. The chocolate and vanilla make this blend a sundae that everyone should try, even if you’re not a fan of run of the mill cherry blends. Many aromatic blends smell great when you pop the tin, but taste flat and boring in the pipe. Not Blood Red Moon. Once you experience the full flavors of this tobacco, you’ll understand why people are worshipping this delicious dessert.
Shipping charges are $5.95 for the first unit. Shipping charges for additional units based on Shipping Savings Program.
- CH of Fort Wayne, IN$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- CQ of Portland, OR$7.00/ea2 Units,
- GF of Clute, TX$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- AM of Indio, CA$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- KS of SIKESTON, MO$7.50/ea2 Units,
- ZQ of East Ridge , TN$7.50/ea2 Units,
- DO of San Tan Valley, AZ$7.50/ea2 Units,
- DR of Middleton, NH$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- BH of Indianapolis, IN$7.50/ea2 Units,
- LS of Ames, IA$8.00/ea1 Unit,