Diesel Corona (5.0"x42) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Comprised entirely of Cuban-seed long-fillers from the black, volcanic soils of Nicaragua’s top growing regious, Diesel is cloaked by a luscious Pennsylvania Broadleaf wrapper. The bouquet is intense, coating the palate with deep layers of chewy, rich flavors. An earthy core is supported by oaky accents and a satisfying series of sweet, but hearty spices along the way. Diesel grows quite intense during the burn, reaching the full-bodied mark midway and becoming even more complex during the final leg.
11 Winners · 21 Bids Total
- CB of Big Spring, TX$7.00/ea3 Units,
- JF of Milliken, CO$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Follansbee, WV$7.00/ea2 Units,
- SC of Plano, TX$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- SM of Council Bluffs, IA$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- EB of Rochester, NY$7.50/ea3 Units,
- DB of Sahuarita, AZ$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- KM of Torrington, CT$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- BW of Moreno Valley , CA$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- BD of Marietta, GA$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- RR of Antioch, CA$8.00/ea5 Units,