Diesel Corona (5.0"x42) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Comprised entirely of Cuban-seed long-fillers from the black, volcanic soils of Nicaragua’s top growing regious, Diesel is cloaked by a luscious Pennsylvania Broadleaf wrapper. The bouquet is intense, coating the palate with deep layers of chewy, rich flavors. An earthy core is supported by oaky accents and a satisfying series of sweet, but hearty spices along the way. Diesel grows quite intense during the burn, reaching the full-bodied mark midway and becoming even more complex during the final leg.
6 Winners · 17 Bids Total
- CB of Gaffney, SC$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- RM of UNIONTOWN, OH$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- KK of Mesa, AZ$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- CJ of Bakersfield, CA$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- KC of Saipan, MP$8.50/ea6 Units,
- EB of Rochester, NY$9.50/ea5 Units,