Diesel d.10th (Short Robusto) (4.5"x52) Pack of 5
|Wrapper||Ecuador Habano, Oscuro|
A Decade of Dominance
It’s been 10 years since the small, boutique brand known as Diesel hit our docks. Back then, most people didn’t know who AJ was, and Diesel’s Unholy Cocktail had just a small, cult following. Jump ahead to today, and Diesel is one of the fastest-moving brands on our shelves, with AJ easily becoming a household name. Never compromising and never disappointing, Diesel continues to deliver rare breed blends day-in and day-out including its first ever anniversary cigar: Diesel d.10th.
100% full-bodied, 100% full-flavored, and 100% Diesel. D.10th will be most familiar to those who love AJ’s leaf. For this commemorative release, A.J.’s inspected and selected the finest Ecuadorian Habano Oscuro wrapper to top a blend that’s as delicious as it is powerful. Overflowing with rich, hearty notes of dark chocolate, earth, and roasted coffee and brought together by a mouthwatering, spicy-sweet finish, d.10th is an absolute must-have for fans of AJ’s work.
Viva la Diesel!
- AB of Afton, TN$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- AW of Watertown, MA$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- RF of Evanston, IL$9.50/ea2 Units,
- MV of Guaynabo, PR$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- GC of Mineral, VA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- JO of Peekskill, NY$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- RV of Rosharon, TX$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- JJ of Mount Morris, IL$10.50/ea2 Units,