Drew Estate Deadwood Tobacco Co. Crazy Alice (Pyramid) (4.0"x52) Single
A trifecta of awesomeness from DE
Sweet Jane? I’m not sure if we’re talking about an awesome Saturday night, or the newest releases from Drew Estate, but either way, I’m in! Drew Estate has been at the top of the cigar game for years now, and with their newest line of cigars the success continues. Originally dubbed the Three Yummy Bitches, this series of cigars has recently been released to the masses and we couldn't be happier.
The names are crazy, the packaging is bizarre, the sizes are … well, less-than-traditional, but if you know Drew Estate you’re already well aware that these are on the must-try list. With a maduro wrapper that’s exotic and aromatic, these cigars deliver wave after wave of delicious Drew Estate flavor. After the success of Liga Privada, Undercrown, ACID, Natural, and many more cigars, would you really doubt that these sticks are anything less than stellar?
*Each bid is for one single cigar.
- ZC of South Charleston, OH$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- SS of South Holland, IL$7.50/ea2 Units,
- DW of CLINTON, MD$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- BH of Spring, TX$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- JW of Sugar Land, TX$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- BL of Baldwinsville, NY$8.00/ea2 Units,
- BT of Acworth, GA$8.00/ea1 Unit,