Drew Estate Deadwood Tobacco Co. Fat Bottom Betty (Toro) (6.0"x50) Box of 10
A trifecta of awesomeness from DE
Sweet Jane? I’m not sure if we’re talking about an awesome Saturday night, or the newest releases from Drew Estate, but either way, I’m in! Drew Estate has been at the top of the cigar game for years now, and with their newest line of cigars the success continues. Originally dubbed the Three Yummy Bitches, this series of cigars has recently been released to the masses and we couldn't be happier.
The names are crazy, the packaging is bizarre, the sizes are … well, less-than-traditional, but if you know Drew Estate you’re already well aware that these are on the must-try list. With a maduro wrapper that’s exotic and aromatic, these cigars deliver wave after wave of delicious Drew Estate flavor. After the success of Liga Privada, Undercrown, ACID, Natural, and many more cigars, would you really doubt that these sticks are anything less than stellar?
Shipping charges are $7.50 for the first unit. Shipping charges for additional units based on Shipping Savings Program.
- GK of South Bend, IN$62.00/ea1 Unit,
- CC of San Antonio, TX$62.00/ea1 Unit,
- AB of Cambridge, OH$62.00/ea1 Unit,
- H of Aledo, IL$62.00/ea1 Unit,
- RD of Howell, MI$62.50/ea2 Units,
- CH of Audubon , MN$62.00/ea1 Unit,
- DB of Mount Joy, PA$62.00/ea1 Unit,
- NA of Brooklyn, NY$62.00/ea1 Unit,
- MW of Verona, KY$62.00/ea1 Unit,
- EV of West Warwick, RI$62.00/ea1 Unit,
- RR of Wichita, KS$62.00/ea1 Unit,
- KK of Mount Holly, NC$62.00/ea1 Unit,
- MH of Suffolk, VA$62.00/ea1 Unit,
- WS of Mays Landing, NJ$62.00/ea1 Unit,