Drew Estate Nica Rustica El Brujito (Toro) (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Images are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Nica Rustica by Drew Estate begins with a dark Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper that contributes generously to the overall character. On the inside, a blend of Nicaraguan long-fillers from Esteli and Jalapa is nestled inside a Mexican San Andres Negro binder. The flavor is spicy and robust. Expect notes of spice and coffee to linger on the palate, and then prepare for an intense, bold finish. From the pigtail cap to the covered foot, this handmade was meant to be enjoyed.
Bid to Win: $7.00Closes In: Sign In To Bid
5 Winners · 8 Bids Total
- AF of Bloomington, IN$5.00/ea1 Unit,
- DW of BRADENTON, FL$5.50/ea1 Unit,
- RR of St. Louis, MO$5.50/ea1 Unit,
- HS of Forney, TX$5.50/ea1 Unit,
- MB of Hercules, CA$6.50/ea1 Unit,