Drew Estate Undercrown Shade Gran Toro (6.0"x52) Pack of 10
A smoother shade of Undercrown.
Drew Estate Undercrown is the blue collar Liga Privada 9, created by the factory rollers when due to overwhelming demand, they were stopped from burning the Liga 9. Drew Estate’s master blender, Willy Herrera, challenged the rollers to come up with a Connecticut based blend that would satisfy his palate, and with his input and assistance, the Undercrown Shade came into being.
Undercrown Shade is flavorful and balanced, with an Ecuadoran Connecticut wrapper atop a Sumatran binder and Dominican criollo 98’ and Nicaraguan corojo and criollo long-fillers. Mellow to medium-bodied, the blend is rich, complex, and balanced, bringing flavors of toast, nuts, subtle spice, and cream with an enjoyable sweetness with the finish. This is a mellow cigar that will surprise and fascinate the full-bodied enthusiast.
Undercrown Shade was recently honored as a fantastic cigar with a 91-rating.
- CC of Birmingham, AL1 Unit,
- DE of Hertford, NC2 Units,
- DB of PLAINFIELD, IL2 Units,
- LR of Boynton Beach, FL1 Unit,
- SB of Ossining, NY1 Unit,
- DB of Las Cruces, NM1 Unit,
- BL of Peoria, AZ1 Unit,
- HR of Washougal, WA1 Unit,
- RP of Sanford, FL1 Unit,
- DE of West Des Moines, IA1 Unit,
- JI of Staten Island, NY1 Unit,
- FE of Mount Pleasant, SC1 Unit,
- BD of NORTH CONWAY, NH1 Unit,