Drew Estate Undercrown Sun Grown Gran Toro (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
he Sun shines brightly on Undercrown
Way back in 2011, Drew Estate released a cigar called Undercrown. This blend was created by the rollers in the factory after they were told they could no longer enjoy the Liga Privada #9 blend due to heavy demand. This Undercrown blend eventually made it into full production and we are glad it did. After claiming a mass of fans and a noteworthy 90-rating, Drew Estate decided to follow it up with the Undercrown Shade - a Connecticut wrapped lovely. This cigar too made big waves in the industry, claiming a well-deserved 91-rating.
Now, Drew Estate delivers what we've all been waiting for - Undercrown Sun Grown, the third installment of the Undercrown line. This blend is a balancing act of natural sweetness, courtesy of the Sun Grown wrapper, paired with a power house blend of Nicaraguan fillers. The result is a spicy and robust cigar with a long complex finish. Full-bodied to the brim, and delectably flavorful, don't be surprised when you see Undercrown Sun Grown earning some 90+ ratings of its own in due time.
Good news, Drew Estate Undercrown Sun Grown has received a well-deserved 92-rating.
- MP of Phoenix, AZ$25.00/ea3 Units,
- KZ of Woodland Hills, CA$25.00/ea1 Unit,
- MG of WESTMINSTER, MD$25.00/ea1 Unit,
- CF of MORRISTOWN, NJ$25.00/ea1 Unit,
- TB of Evans, GA$25.00/ea1 Unit,
- ES of Haddon Township, NJ$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- RH of Stockbridge, GA$25.50/ea1 Unit,
- DS of Sandy Hook, CT$25.50/ea1 Unit,