Espinosa Laranja Reserva Escuro Toro (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
What a difference a wrapper makes!
Unlike all of the other lines of Espinosa Premium Cigars, this cigar is manufactured in the San Lotano factory in Ocotal, Nicaragua but offers no difference in the quality and refinement that the Espinosa name represents. Following the trend of naming the original cigar line based on the appearance of the wrapper, the new addition to the line Escuro is named using the Portuguese word for dark and it is well-fitting!
2018 marked the start of an ingenious line extension by Espinosa Premium Cigars. The Laranja Reserva Escuro utilizes the same bevy of bold and refined Nicaraguan long-fillers and binder of the original Laranja Reserva, but is wrapped in a beautifully dark Brazillian Mata Fina wrapper. This cigar is a smooth box-pressed masterpiece that brings with it a fuller-flavored profile filled with notes of leather, earth, natural sweetness, espresso, cocoa, and nuttiness. The solid construction and even burn throughout only compliment the enjoyable medium-full bodied experience. Go ahead, get drawn into the dark side of Espinosa's Laranja Reserva Escuro line, your palate will thank you!
- RN of Juno Beach, FL$24.50/ea2 Units,
- JG of Mountlake Terrace, WA$24.50/ea1 Unit,
- RR of Cleveland, GA$24.50/ea3 Units,
- AA of Warwick, RI$24.50/ea1 Unit,
- KR of Riverside, CA$25.00/ea1 Unit,
- WK of SAVANNAH, GA$24.50/ea1 Unit,
- CE of Henrico, VA$25.00/ea2 Units,
- KB of Rockledge, FL$25.50/ea1 Unit,
- BL of Cary, NC$25.00/ea2 Units,
- RT of Owens Cross Roads, AL$25.00/ea1 Unit,
- HM of Stratford, NJ$25.00/ea1 Unit,
- MF of Charlotte, NC$25.00/ea1 Unit,
- BC of Moulton, AL$25.00/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Chapel Hill, NC$25.50/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Rogers, OH$25.50/ea1 Unit,