Espinosa Laranja Reserva (Toro) (6.0"x52) Pack of 10
My favorite color!
2014 seemed to be the year of Erik Espinosa, and 2015 seems to be heading down the same road. His La Zona factory in Nicaragua is producing some of the top blends to hit the marketplace, one tastier than the other. This next addition to his arsenal may just be the tastiest to date. The wrapper leaf, grown in the Reconcavo region of Bahia, Brazil, sports an orange hue which draws you in from first glance. Hence its name, Laranja, meaning orange in Portuguese.
Below this stunning wrapper leaf, a bevy of bold and refined Nicaraguan long-fillers await. Laranja Reserva is one of the most complex blends you will come across. Cuban-esque would be an understatement, this concoction features master blending at the top of its game. Laranja Reserva offers ample notes of spice, pepper, citrus, nuts, cedar, and an impressive natural sweetness. All the while, this gem remains perfectly balanced. A true cigar experience, do yourself a favor and grab a box while you still can.
Espinosa Laranja Reserva received Top 25 honors for 2015 (#13 overall) and a well-deserved 94-rating.
- CK of Garden City, KS1 Unit,
- KD of Kansas City, MO1 Unit,
- BS of Montgomery, TX1 Unit,
- JW of Fort Collins, CO1 Unit,
- GB of YELM, WA2 Units,
- KC of Lakewood, CO2 Units,
- EA of Attleboro Falls, MA1 Unit,
- JM of Manahawkin, NJ1 Unit,
- JW of Lynchburg, VA2 Units,
- DC of Levittown, NY1 Unit,
- MS of Knoxville, IL1 Unit,