Get A Grip Cigar Clip Black Composite
The new Callaway Get a Grip Cigar Clip is the best on the market. There are plenty of cigar clips out there but none were as well thought out as this one. It comes with two different clips that are versatile and can be adjusted to attach to many different surfaces. The entire device is made of anodized aluminum and will not rust – great for a Florida golf course, beach chair, BBQ, or a day out sailing. The clip used to secure the Get A Grip Clip to a surface is rubberized to prevent any scratching or sliding and the other uses just enough pressure to secure the cigar without ripping the wrapper or smashing the cigar. My only warning on this one – skinny cigars like a panatela or cigarillo may be too thin to stay put in the clip, but for a day on the course, you might as well grab one of those larger ring cigars anyways.
NOTE: The Black Composite clip is a different style than advertised above and is made of plastic.
- JD of East Northport, NY$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- DT of Evanston, IL$7.00/ea2 Units,
- JD of Hampstead, NH$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- TM of Winchester, CA$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- AP of Philadelphia, PA$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- CB of Carmel, IN$7.50/ea2 Units,
- SD of OCEAN VIEW, DE$7.50/ea2 Units,