Graycliff 30 Year Vintage PGX Toro (6.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Filler||Dominican, Honduran, Nicaraguan|
What happens when you combine top-shelf, vintage long-fillers from Nicaragua, the Dominican, and Honduras with a 30-year-old (yes, 30!) African Cameroon wrapper? I'd suggest you try it for yourself, but let me say this: it's good. Very, very good. At hand is Graycliff 30 Year Vintage, a top-shelf, ultra-limited run utilizing the aforementioned tobaccos. Expect a mellow, but elegant array of flavor including notes of coffee, caramel, wood, pepper, and earth. Delicious is an understatement, this thing is beautiful from start to finish.
5 Winners · 17 Bids Total
- RG of Indio, CA$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- FS of New Port Richey, FL$11.00/ea2 Units,
- RW of Kennesaw, GA$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- ER of HOLLISTER, CA$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- BR of Kingwood, WV$12.50/ea1 Unit,