Graycliff 30 Year Vintage Pirate Torpedo (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Filler:||Dominican, Honduran, Nicaraguan|
What happens when you combine top-shelf, vintage long-fillers from Nicaragua, the Dominican, and Honduras with a 30-year-old (yes, 30!) African Cameroon wrapper? I'd suggest you try it for yourself, but let me say this: it's good. Very, very good. At hand is Graycliff 30 Year Vintage, a top-shelf, ultra-limited run utilizing the aforementioned tobaccos. Expect a mellow, but elegant array of flavor including notes of coffee, caramel, wood, pepper, and earth. Delicious is an understatement, this thing is beautiful from start to finish.
5 Winners · 11 Bids Total
- ES of Naperville, IL$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- JP of St. Clair Shores, MI$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- MG of Havertown, PA$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- CE of Cleveland, OH$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- TW of McKinney, TX$16.00/ea1 Unit,