Guardian of the Farm Campeon (Torpedo) (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Warped’s best cigar yet?
Guardian of the Farm is the second collaboration between Warped’s Kyle Gellis and Max Fernandez from AGANORSA. A spiritual successor of sorts to the Warped Futuro, Guardian of the Farm fits right into the Warped portfolio.
A Nicaraguan puro of the highest-caliber, Guardian of the Farm utilizes a Corojo ’99 wrapper leaf grown in the Jalapa valley, and a mixture of Corojo ’99 and Criollo ’98 long-fillers. Each puff from this Warped handmade delivers a balanced profile, featuring notes of sweet cream, black pepper, woodiness, and cream.
But don’t just take our word for it, Guardian of the Farm was also named the #8 Cigar of 2017.
*Pack of 5 Cigars (no box).
- SF of National City, MI$20.00/ea2 Units,
- RM of Pittsburgh, PA$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- SY of BLACKSBURG, VA$20.50/ea2 Units,
- TO of Springfield, MA$20.50/ea2 Units,
- JW of Lake City, FL$20.50/ea2 Units,
- TR of Mobile, AL$20.00/ea2 Units,
- DC of Eau Claire, WI$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- NH of HICKSVILLE, NY$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- BH of Aurora, IL$20.50/ea2 Units,