Guardian of the Farm Campeon (Torpedo) (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Warped’s best cigar yet?
Guardian of the Farm is the second collaboration between Warped’s Kyle Gellis and Max Fernandez from AGANORSA. A spiritual successor of sorts to the Warped Futuro, Guardian of the Farm fits right into the Warped portfolio.
A Nicaraguan puro of the highest-caliber, Guardian of the Farm utilizes a Corojo ’99 wrapper leaf grown in the Jalapa valley, and a mixture of Corojo ’99 and Criollo ’98 long-fillers. Each puff from this Warped handmade delivers a balanced profile, featuring notes of sweet cream, black pepper, woodiness, and cream.
But don’t just take our word for it, Guardian of the Farm was also named the #8 Cigar of 2017.
*Pack of 5 Cigars (no box).
- JM of Allentown, PA$18.50/ea4 Units,
- JP of Phoenix, AZ$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- CL of Plano, TX$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- GC of Miami, FL$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- PM of Belleville, MI$19.00/ea2 Units,
- PG of JACKSON, NJ$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- RS of Mililani, HI$19.00/ea2 Units,
- VS of Castaic, CA$19.00/ea2 Units,
- SH of Hope Mills, NC$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- TI of Baton Rouge, LA$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- JT of Jackson, NJ$19.00/ea3 Units,
- JJ of Bedford, IN$19.00/ea1 Unit,