Guardian of the Farm Campeon (Torpedo) (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Warped’s best cigar yet?
Guardian of the Farm is the second collaboration between Warped’s Kyle Gellis and Max Fernandez from AGANORSA. A spiritual successor of sorts to the Warped Futuro, Guardian of the Farm fits right into the Warped portfolio.
A Nicaraguan puro of the highest-caliber, Guardian of the Farm utilizes a Corojo ’99 wrapper leaf grown in the Jalapa valley, and a mixture of Corojo ’99 and Criollo ’98 long-fillers. Each puff from this Warped handmade delivers a balanced profile, featuring notes of sweet cream, black pepper, woodiness, and cream.
But don’t just take our word for it, Guardian of the Farm was also named the #8 Cigar of 2017.
*Pack of 5 Cigars (no box).
- MR of Las Vegas, NV$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- BB of Fresno, CA$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- SR of Tampa, FL$10.50/ea13 Units,
- RC of Honolulu, HI$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- DP of Fairbanks, AK$11.50/ea2 Units,
- JL of HIGHLAND, IN$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- JP of Phoenix, AZ$11.50/ea1 Unit,