Guardian of the Farm Campeon (Torpedo) (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Warped’s best cigar yet?
Guardian of the Farm is the second collaboration between Warped’s Kyle Gellis and Max Fernandez from AGANORSA. A spiritual successor of sorts to the Warped Futuro, Guardian of the Farm fits right into the Warped portfolio.
A Nicaraguan puro of the highest-caliber, Guardian of the Farm utilizes a Corojo ’99 wrapper leaf grown in the Jalapa valley, and a mixture of Corojo ’99 and Criollo ’98 long-fillers. Each puff from this Warped handmade delivers a balanced profile, featuring notes of sweet cream, black pepper, woodiness, and cream.
But don’t just take our word for it, Guardian of the Farm was also named the #8 Cigar of 2017.
*Pack of 5 Cigars (no box).
- MW of Carol Stream, IL$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- RV of KAPOLEI, HI$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- BD of STOCKHOLM, NJ$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- TO of Las Vegas, NV$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- BD of NORTH CONWAY, NH$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- ST of Warren, MI$18.00/ea2 Units,
- JI of Green Bay, WI$18.50/ea2 Units,
- TO of Springfield, MA$18.50/ea2 Units,
- PS of New York, NY$18.50/ea2 Units,
- AC of Goodyear, AZ$18.00/ea2 Units,
- RB of Florence, SC$18.00/ea4 Units,
- SI of Aurora, IL$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- KS of Honolulu, HI$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- OF of Vineland, NJ$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- WG of FAIRLESS HILLS, PA$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- KL of Lafayette, LA$19.00/ea1 Unit,
- DM of Largo, FL$19.00/ea1 Unit,