Guardian of the Farm Campeon (Torpedo) (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Warped’s best cigar yet?
Guardian of the Farm is the second collaboration between Warped’s Kyle Gellis and Max Fernandez from AGANORSA. A spiritual successor of sorts to the Warped Futuro, Guardian of the Farm fits right into the Warped portfolio.
A Nicaraguan puro of the highest-caliber, Guardian of the Farm utilizes a Corojo ’99 wrapper leaf grown in the Jalapa valley, and a mixture of Corojo ’99 and Criollo ’98 long-fillers. Each puff from this Warped handmade delivers a balanced profile, featuring notes of sweet cream, black pepper, woodiness, and cream.
But don’t just take our word for it, Guardian of the Farm was also named the #8 Cigar of 2017.
*Pack of 5 Cigars (no box).
- MW of Carol Stream, IL$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- MF of Defiance, MO$2.00/ea3 Units,
- KS of Honolulu, HI$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- SJ of Decatur, GA$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- AW of Indianapolis, IN$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- AE of MONTGOMERY, AL$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- ST of Warren, MI$2.00/ea2 Units,
- RB of Florence, SC$2.00/ea4 Units,
- AC of Goodyear, AZ$2.00/ea3 Units,
- WG of FAIRLESS HILLS, PA$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- BB of Lakewood, CO$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- JH of Ankeny, IA$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- GK of Fairmont, WV$2.00/ea2 Units,
- KW of Little Elm, TX$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- KM of Torrington, CT$3.00/ea1 Unit,
- RW of Raleigh, NC$2.50/ea1 Unit,