Gurkha Centurian Perfecto (Double Perfecto) (6.0"x60) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
This limited release is something special. Gurkha has been praised by MAXIM, Playboy and others as one of the finest handmade cigars in the world, the “Rolls Royce of cigars.” But with the release of the extremely limited, Special-Edition Centurian, they may have outdone even themselves. The Centurian is hand-rolled from exquisite tobaccos grown in the Cibao Valley of the Dominican Republic, aged 8 full years, and hugged by gorgeous, dark, silky Connecticut wrappers fermented to perfection. This combination imparts a rich, very creamy taste with just a slight touch of spice, and a mellow, pleasant character, but with a burst of flavor on the finish. The Centurian shape is intriguing, a thick 60-ring perfecto that carefully tapers at both ends.
7 Winners · 12 Bids Total
- CM of Sparta, NJ$11.00/ea2 Units,
- JB of San Diego, CA$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Boise , ID$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- CG of Gainesville, GA$11.00/ea2 Units,
- RR of Tallahassee, FL$11.00/ea2 Units,
- BT of Arlington, TX$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- GG of Parsonsburg, MD$12.50/ea1 Unit,