Gurkha Crest XO (Gordo) (6.0"x60) Pack of 5
Gurkha Le Grande....otherwise known as Crest.
It's true. Gurkha has more blends than you (and an entire small country) could shake a stick at. Fortunately, they're all good. They're all made from superior tobaccos and top-notch quality control measures, producing some of the finest boutique cigars money can buy. However, even among the countless top-shelf blends beneath the Gurkha umbrella, few can compare to Gurkha Crest. Under constant demand, the Crest easily ranks among Gurkha's finest creations.
To craft this masterpiece, a thick and chewy Connecticut Broadleaf maduro wrapper aged 9+ years conceals a vintage mixture of Cuban-seed long-fillers from Nicaragua's top growing regions. Each puff yields an exceedingly rich bouquet that's velvety smooth, delivering deep, roasted flavors throughout with softer hints of leather, oak, and toast. The finish is long, chewy, and sweet, completing a veritable work of art savored by the most critical of enthusiasts. If you're looking for a Gurkha blend that will really 'wow' you, look no further than Gurkha Crest.
- TP of Wimberley, TX$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- KH of Milford, CT$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- RG of San antonio, TX$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- KC of Plattsburgh, NY$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- RN of KEY LARGO, FL$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- NK of Hagerstown, MD$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- YG of Tacoma, WA$11.50/ea2 Units,
- CJ of New Albany, MS$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- JT of Groveport, OH$12.50/ea1 Unit,