Gurkha Evil Toro (6.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Introducing, the 90-rated Gurkha Evil. This rustic handmade combines a thick and leathery Brazilian wrapper with extensively aged Nicaraguan long-fillers secured by a feisty Dominican binder. Crafted into a variety of generous sizes, each Evil produces a medium to full-bodied array of flavor that remains smooth and balanced down to the nub. Hearty notes of pepper and wood mingle with earthy tones and a sweet, cedary finish. Both strength and flavor intensify during the burn, completing an eventful and powerful handmade built with the same uncompromising level of quality Gurkha is known for.
6 Winners · 12 Bids Total
- TM of Ontario, CA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- MG of Saint Peters, MO$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- KM of Wheeling, WV$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- RD of LAKE WORTH, FL$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- MM of Wallkill, NY$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- AP of ARABI, LA$10.50/ea1 Unit,