Gurkha Evil Toro (6.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Introducing, the 90-rated Gurkha Evil. This rustic handmade combines a thick and leathery Brazilian wrapper with extensively aged Nicaraguan long-fillers secured by a feisty Dominican binder. Crafted into a variety of generous sizes, each Evil produces a medium to full-bodied array of flavor that remains smooth and balanced down to the nub. Hearty notes of pepper and wood mingle with earthy tones and a sweet, cedary finish. Both strength and flavor intensify during the burn, completing an eventful and powerful handmade built with the same uncompromising level of quality Gurkha is known for.
6 Winners · 16 Bids Total
- RG of Brandon, FL$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- TS of Floral Park, NY$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- ET of CLIFTON, NJ$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- CC of Burleson, TX$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Miles City, MT$11.00/ea1 Unit,
- RB of Bronx, NY$11.00/ea1 Unit,