Gurkha Governor's Private Blend XO (Gordo) (6.0"x60) Pack of 10
New cigars from Gurkha are a common occurrence around these parts, but heed my words – Governor’s Private Blend is no ordinary cigar. The result of extensive aging and tweaking, these morsels are some of the finest to bear the Gurkha name, and are available at an everyday price that’s most friendly.
Sporting an oily and enticing Ecuadorian Habano wrapper, Governor's Private blend looks amazing. Under the hood, a Dominican binder hugging a distinctive bouquet of Corojo long-fillers. This unique ensemble delivers an unforgettable medium-bodied experience. Complex notes of cedar, spice, and coffee smack the palate as occasional notes of caramel sweetness enter the fray. Delicious, and enjoyable to the nub, this is one of Gurkha’s most well-rounded offerings.
- DT of Mansfield, MA$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- SS of Akron, PA$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- TB of Milwaukee, WI$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- JR of Gallatin, TN$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- RG of Indio, CA$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- JO of Powhatan, VA$23.00/ea1 Unit,
- TS of Jamestown, TN$23.00/ea1 Unit,
- KP of New Orleans, LA$23.00/ea1 Unit,
- PM of Abingdon, VA$26.00/ea1 Unit,
- ?? of Decatur, GA$23.50/ea1 Unit,