Gurkha Park Avenue Churchill (7.0"x48) Pack of 5
Blended to perfection under the strict standards of Gurkha, Park Avenue is a savory cigar to be appreciated by all palates. Handmade in Nicaragua, the blend consists of well-aged Cuban-seed long-filler tobaccos grown in the black soils of Esteli, Nicaragua and lush leaves from the Cibao Valley of the Dominican Republic. On the outside, a flawless Connecticut-seed wrapper grown in Ecuador seals the deal, adding a pleasant creamy component to an already complex bouquet. The smoke is leathery, with hints of nuts and baked bread, and remains smooth with a medium-bodied profile down to the nub.
*Pack of 5 cigars (no box).
- BC of Foley, AL$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- DZ of Chicago, IL$10.00/ea2 Units,
- BZ of Chesterland, OH$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- AT of Daleville, AL$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- JO of Friendswood, TX$12.00/ea1 Unit,