Gurkha Park Avenue Churchill (7.0"x48) Pack of 5
Blended to perfection under the strict standards of Gurkha, Park Avenue is a savory cigar to be appreciated by all palates. Handmade in Nicaragua, the blend consists of well-aged Cuban-seed long-filler tobaccos grown in the black soils of Esteli, Nicaragua and lush leaves from the Cibao Valley of the Dominican Republic. On the outside, a flawless Connecticut-seed wrapper grown in Ecuador seals the deal, adding a pleasant creamy component to an already complex bouquet. The smoke is leathery, with hints of nuts and baked bread, and remains smooth with a medium-bodied profile down to the nub.
*Pack of 5 cigars (no box).
- ?? of Brooklyn, NY$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- WF of MANAHAWKIN, NJ$10.00/ea3 Units,
- JM of ROYAL OAK, MI$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- WO of Brownsburg, IN$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- CB of MATTHEWS, NC$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- AE of Bossier City, LA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- CI of Naples, FL$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- GB of Land O Lakes, FL$10.00/ea6 Units,