Gurkha Symphony (Toro) (6.0"x50) Pack of 5
Smooth as silk.
By all accounts, this 91-rated blend is a masterful one. It’s often compared to AVO cigars - indeed many would say it outpaces and outshines its rival, offering copious amounts of mellow, creamy smoothness. And despite its subtle body, Gurkha Symphony delivers a genuine richness of flavor and complexity, even a smidge of spiciness on the palate.
- KK of PICKERINGTON, OH$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- LP of Mandeville, LA$12.50/ea2 Units,
- MS of Sycamore, IL$12.50/ea3 Units,
- DD of BUTLER, PA$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- RA of Valley City, OH$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- SS of Alexandria, VA$12.50/ea2 Units,
- JO of Connersville, IN$12.00/ea2 Units,
- DW of Great Falls, MT$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- MU of PARMA, OH$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- KC of Plattsburgh, NY$13.00/ea1 Unit,