Gurkha Symphony (Toro) (6.0"x50) Pack of 5
Smooth as silk.
By all accounts, this 91-rated blend is a masterful one. It’s often compared to AVO cigars - indeed many would say it outpaces and outshines its rival, offering copious amounts of mellow, creamy smoothness. And despite its subtle body, Gurkha Symphony delivers a genuine richness of flavor and complexity, even a smidge of spiciness on the palate.
- BT of Lafayette, IN$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- SS of Batesville, AR$13.50/ea4 Units,
- PK of Youngstown, OH$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- RV of The Villages, FL$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- DS of Beaumont, TX$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- TB of Matteson , IL$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- AB of ALTOONA, IA$14.00/ea1 Unit,