Gurkha Symphony (Toro) (6.0"x50) Pack of 5
Smooth as silk.
By all accounts, this 91-rated blend is a masterful one. It’s often compared to AVO cigars - indeed many would say it outpaces and outshines its rival, offering copious amounts of mellow, creamy smoothness. And despite its subtle body, Gurkha Symphony delivers a genuine richness of flavor and complexity, even a smidge of spiciness on the palate.
- TP of WEST SPRINGFIELD, MA$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- DL of Yorba Linda, CA$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- TJ of Colorado Springs, CO$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- MC of El Paso, TX$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- PS of LAPORTE, IN$10.50/ea3 Units,
- KF of FORT MYERS, FL$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- CF of Sacramento, CA$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- BP of Gulfport, MS$11.00/ea1 Unit,