Gurkha Warpig XO (Gordo) (6.0"x60) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
This Gurkha brings the flavor in droves. Dressed in a dark, toothy Broadleaf Maduro wrapper and jam-packed with Nicaraguan and Honduran long-fillers, Gurkha Warpig delivers a heady, robust smoke that's layered with notes of espresso, cocoa, pepper, cedar, and cream. But what's most noteworthy, despite its strength, is Warpig's balance and smoothness. This creamy, buttery handmade has plenty of richness, but nearly no bite. Pair all that deliciousness, with the eye-catching packaging for which Gurkha has become known, and you've got yourself an all-around winner.
11 Winners · 21 Bids Total
- CE of Evansville, IN$9.00/ea2 Units,
- WB of Chapmansboro, TN$9.00/ea2 Units,
- GS of East Greenbush, NY$9.00/ea2 Units,
- JC of Benton, TN$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- SP of Prospect, KY$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- JH of FLORISSANT, MO$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- LD of Rochester, NY$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- JC of Cheektowaga, NY$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- DL of Murrieta, CA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- BM of Cranston, RI$10.00/ea2 Units,
- JS of Altoona, WI$10.00/ea1 Unit,