Gurkha Governor's Private Blend Robusto (5.0"x55) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Wrapper:||, Ecuador Habano|
Sporting an oily and enticing Ecuadorian Habano wrapper, Governor's Private blend looks amazing. Under the hood, a Dominican binder hugging a distinctive bouquet of Corojo long-fillers. This unique ensemble delivers an unforgettable medium-bodied experience. Complex notes of cedar, spice, and coffee smack the palate as occasional notes of caramel sweetness enter the fray. Delicious, and enjoyable to the nub, this is one of Gurkha’s most well-rounded offerings.
5 Winners · 10 Bids Total
- BJ of Houston, TX$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- RG of Copperas Cove, TX$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- EG of Indian Trail, NC$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- JV of Indianapolis, IN$9.00/ea1 Unit,
- DM of Northfield, OH$9.00/ea1 Unit,