Gurkha Sherpa Orange Double Corona (7.5"x50) Pack of 25
A gem from the man behind Gurkha, Kaizad Hansotia.
Meticulously blended, Sherpa is a veritable treat for the senses. Hailing from Esteli, Nicaragua, Sherpa combines a vintage combination of Cuban-seed long-leaf tobaccos cultivated from two of the Central America’s most prized growing regions: Esteli and the Dominican’s Cibao Valley. This lush mixture is subsequently cloaked by a dark Habano wrapper grown in Nicaragua. Oily and pleasing to the eye, this choice outer leaf completes an eventful medium-bodied experience. Sherpa is rich and hearty, yet smooth from start to finish, offering enjoyable notes of leather, earth, and black espresso. The aroma is robust and toasty with a slight charcoal influence. Enjoy Sherpa, a complex and well-balanced cigar that's dirt cheap.
- AK of Phoenix, AZ1 Unit,
- JD of Ringgold, GA1 Unit,
- JS of Ocean City, NJ2 Units,
- DN of Dadeville, AL1 Unit,
- MM of Valley Stream, NY1 Unit,
- SM of Inver Grove Heights, MN1 Unit,
- JB of Cambria Heights, NY1 Unit,
- MG of Chicago, IL1 Unit,
- KB of Highland, MI1 Unit,
- RG of New Martinsville, WV2 Units,
- KC of Auburn, MA2 Units,
- DP of CHICAGO, IL1 Unit,