H. Upmann by AJ Fernandez Toro (6.0"x54) Pack of 10
With over 170 years of quality production under its belt, H. Upmann may not feel it necessary to collaborate. With a portfolio of cigars that keeps well in touch with a rich Cuban heritage, H. Upmann has kept to its roots very well and has developed a deserved following because of it. Fortunately for cigar enthusiasts everywhere, they’re open to partnering with some of the other bigs in the industry.
Working with blend master AJ Fernandez, H. Upmann has put together a bold yet classic blend that will appeal to all types of palates. This medium to full-bodied cigar is made of Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper surrounding Criollo ‘91 and Piloto Cubano fillers for a sweet but balanced taste that exude delicious hints of cocoa, spice, and roasted nuts. A delicious finish befitting the regal and historic H. Upmann name.
90-rated by Cigar Aficionado.
- JK of Sibley, IA1 Unit,
- RB of Baton Rouge, LA1 Unit,
- JW of Warrenton, VA2 Units,
- MT of COUNTRY CLUB HILLS, IL2 Units,
- BB of Fresno, CA1 Unit,
- MB of Manchester, MI1 Unit,
- VP of Roselle Park, NJ2 Units,
- TE of Sanford, NC2 Units,
- RW of San Diego, CA1 Unit,
- SL of Houston, TX1 Unit,
- RF of Hawesville, KY1 Unit,
- WC of Gilbert, AZ1 Unit,
- DE of BOYNTON BEACH, FL1 Unit,
- GP of Lake Station, IN1 Unit,
- GK of NUTLEY, NJ1 Unit,