H. Upmann Fumas Toro (6.0"x50) Pack of 20
A Fuma You Can't Shake a Stick At!
As one of the oldest cigar brands around, H. Upmann is sure to be in your humidors. With a wide variety of strengths and flavor profiles to choose from in his large collection, H. Upmann delivers everything but the kitchen sink to please any cigar enthusiast. From classic blends like the 1844 Reserve to more modern cigars in the line up like Legacy and The Banker, H. Upmann cigars aim for excellence. And H. Upmann Fumas are no exception.
This budget friendly blend is comprised of Nicaraguan Habano mixed filler and wrapped in an Indonesian Besuki leaf. A well-aged cigar, Fumas offers notes of spice, caramel, cream, and black pepper.
- RF of Oklahoma City, OK$39.99/ea2 Units,
- DH of Denton, TX$39.99/ea1 Unit,
- EO of Croton on Hudson, NY$39.99/ea1 Unit,
- LB of Brighton, MI$39.99/ea1 Unit,
- RS of Vallejo, CA$39.99/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Topeka, KS$39.99/ea2 Units,
- DW of Fairfax, VA$39.99/ea1 Unit,
- WS of FINDLEY LAKE, NY$39.99/ea1 Unit,
- CV of Orlando, FL$40.49/ea1 Unit,
- MF of Dighton, MA$40.49/ea1 Unit,
- JT of Honolulu, HI$40.49/ea1 Unit,
- KA of Kailua, HI$40.49/ea1 Unit,
- WF of Redmond, OR$40.49/ea1 Unit,
- MC of Alpharetta, GA$40.49/ea1 Unit,
- AM of NEW ROCHELLE, NY$42.99/ea1 Unit,
- TO of Deer Park, IL$45.49/ea2 Units,
- RR of Corpus Christi, TX$42.99/ea1 Unit,