HC Series Black Maduro Gordo (6.0"x60) Pack of 20
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
The saga continues....
Let's face it, starting a new cigar brand is tough today. There's so many fantastic cigars on the market to compete with that many brands end up getting lost in the dust. So when the HC brand was announced, it had its doubters. But ten 90+ ratings later (that’s 10, count’em), it's safe to say HC has proven all doubters: wrong. With that in mind, welcome the latest addition to the HC family - HC Black Maduro.
Dressed in a dark, silky-smooth Havana Oscuro wrapper grown in Connecticut, HC Black Maduro is jam-packed with a rich combination of long fillers from Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic. After aging, these medium to full-bodied handmades deliver a creamy, complex array of coffee, pepper, caramel, leather, and earth. Delicious is an understatement, HC Black Maduro is downright heavenly.
14 Winners · 14 Bids Total
- LW of Lebanon, KY$25.00/ea2 Units,
- BD of Smithville, MO$26.00/ea1 Unit,
- SG of Round Rock, TX$28.00/ea3 Units,
- JM of Granbury, TX$28.00/ea2 Units,
- CM of Minneapolis, MN$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- KK of Glenarm, IL$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- GC of Yuma, AZ$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- FB of Rockaway Beach, NY$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- LH of Dallas, TX$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- BB of Slidell, LA$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- EC of Youngstown, OH$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- KR of Spanaway, WA$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Lincoln, NE$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Watsonville, CA$28.00/ea1 Unit,