HC Series White Shade Grown Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 20
First, there was HC Series Black Maduro, bringing a deep, rich flavor profile to the table for minimal coin. Then came HC Series Red Corojo, offering a spicy, leathery experience for not a penny more. Now, the HC Series line comes full circle with Shade Grown – a mellow to medium-boded lovely that’s already catching on with the wise. That’s why we had to push the big red button, and unleash a monster of an intro deal.
Welcome, HC Series White Shade Grown. Aptly-named, White Shade Grown features a Connecticut Shade Grown wrapper giving way to smooth, satisfying nuances of sweet cream, oak, and toffee. Long-fillers from the black, volcanic soils of Nicaragua intertwine in this every day standby’s core, to deliver a firmly rolled cigar that could fetch a lot more dinero.
- WO of Brownsburg, IN$26.50/ea1 Unit,
- JL of Cherokee, IA$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- RF of Manchester, NJ$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- CP of Hebron, IN$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- ML of Lithia, FL$28.50/ea1 Unit,
- PT of WOODRIDGE, IL$29.00/ea1 Unit,