Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro Toro Especial (6.0"x52) Pack of 10
Big Willy goes to Brazil, returns with a tan
The Drew Estate team has built up quite a massive portfolio of impressive blends, and the face behind it all – Jonathan Drew – has become somewhat of a celebrity in this industry for good reason. The infused line of ACID cigars is a perennial best seller. And their traditional cigars have been praised by all the critics. When Willy Herrera joined team DE in 2013, he created the Herrera Esteli line and then followed it up with Herrera Esteli Norteno. Both have landed on top 25 Cigar lists and earned impressive 94-point ratings. Now, we welcome Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro with open arms.
It comes wrapped in a dark, plantation grown Brazilian Mata Fina wrapper – a leaf typically used as a binder or in the filler. Applied on top, it provides pronounced floral and earthy flavors. Underneath is a Connecticut Broadleaf binder and long-fillers from Nicaragua. Overall, it’s a medium to full-bodied cigar with great flavor. The original Herreras are a tough act to follow, but this one stacks very up nicely.
Good news! The Drew Estate Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro received an impressive 90-point rating.
- MC of Calabash, NC$39.50/ea1 Unit,
- MS of Rutherford, NJ$39.50/ea1 Unit,
- JC of Philadelphia, PA$40.00/ea1 Unit,
- AM of Carleton, MI$40.00/ea1 Unit,
- MW of Port Jefferson Station, NY$40.00/ea1 Unit,
- SK of West Bloomfield, MI$40.00/ea2 Units,
- MB of BENTON, AR$40.00/ea1 Unit,
- WJ of Simpsonville, SC$40.00/ea1 Unit,
- MM of Pilesgrove, NJ$40.00/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Belmont, NC$40.00/ea1 Unit,
- PP of Fairfax, VA$40.00/ea1 Unit,
- DS of White House, TN$40.00/ea2 Units,
- LB of Fontana, CA$40.50/ea1 Unit,