Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Toro (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
The 93-rated Herrera Esteli is a collaborative effort between Drew Estate and Willy Herrera, formerly of Miami's well-known El Titan de Bronze factory. And as expected, this medium to full-bodied handmade delivers the goods. Crafted with a silky, golden Ecuadorian Habano wrapper and a rich blend of Nicaraguan long-fillers, this well-built blend is as Cuban-esque as the come. Expect notes of cream, cedar, spice, nuts, pepper, and sweet vanilla. But above all, expect to be impressed....this cigar is damn tasty.
5 Winners · 14 Bids Total
- GD of El Cajon, CA$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- CB of Antioch, TN$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- DP of Lawton, MI$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- VR of Marysville, WA$28.00/ea1 Unit,
- JF of Atlanta, GA$28.50/ea1 Unit,