Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Seleccion No. 2 (Robusto) (4.9"x50) Pack of 5
A Special Seleccion for an epic legacy.
It should come as no surprise that the cigar industry is built on tradition, and the most consistent and reliable brands are the ones with decades of history crafting premium cigars. Hoyo de Monterrey has been bringin’ us the goods since 1865, and the Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Seleccion pays homage to their enduring legacy in a way only a brand as revered as Hoyo can.
Made by STG Danli in Honduras, the nation where they have been crafted for the American market since the mid-1960s, Epicure Seleccion is crafted entirely of a proprietary blend of native Cuban-seed tobaccos grown in Honduras, with medium to full-bodied flavors of cedar, toast, hickory, coffee, and spice that will transport your palate back to the golden age of cigars. Hoyo de Monterrey has brought us a lot of gems over the years, but the Epicure Seleccion will easily go down in history as one of the best.
- BA of Macomb, MI$10.00/ea3 Units,
- ML of Columbus, OH$10.00/ea2 Units,
- DR of Muncie, IN$10.00/ea3 Units,
- MA of Austin, TX$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- PJ of Winchester, KY$10.00/ea3 Units,
- CB of Maywood, IL$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- JL of Highland, IN$10.00/ea3 Units,
- WS of Wamego, KS$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- BK of Northville, MI$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- BA of Queens Village, NY$11.50/ea2 Units,