Illusione Original Documents Corona Gorda (5.6"x46) Pack of 5
Your Eyes Are Not Deceiving You
When Dion Giolito introduced Illusione over a decade ago, he promised that his cigars would be different - and he absolutely delivered. The brand’s trophy case is spilling over with a bevy of 90+ ratings and a few Top 25 appearances, so different adequately describes this brand in the best possible way. Today, submitted for the approval of enthusiasts everywhere - an exceptional blend from Illusione that’s garnered Top 25 Cigar of the Year honors not once - but twice.
Original Documents is a rustic looking beauty with Nicaraguan Criollo ‘98 and Corojo ‘99 all packaged up in a Rosado wrapper. The result - a long ride through flavor country with notes of oak, black pepper, leather, and cocoa.
This full-bodied blend received a 93-rating.
- JS of Ocala, FL$25.00/ea1 Unit,
- BD of Ruskin , FL$26.50/ea1 Unit,
- KD of Mahwah, NJ$25.50/ea1 Unit,
- TP of Dana Point, CA$25.00/ea1 Unit,
- DN of Lenoir City, TN$25.50/ea1 Unit,
- JE of JOPLIN, MO$25.50/ea1 Unit,
- MS of Joplin, MO$26.00/ea2 Units,
- MC of Weston, FL$26.00/ea1 Unit,
- AS of Chardon, OH$26.00/ea1 Unit,