Illusione Rothchildes San Andres (Rothschild) (4.5"x50) Single
|Wrapper||Maduro, San Andres|
Illusione doesn't always mean "expensive"
Small but mighty and loaded with complex flavor, Illusione Rothchildes are a go-to option in my humidor at all times. Created in small batches, you can be sure that each cigar is rolled to perfection with hand-selected tobaccos.
Each Illusione Rothchildes is wrapped in an oily San Andres wrapper with Nicaraguan long-fillers at the center. Small, but flavorful, this little guy packs on notes of black leather, earth, and almonds. Unquestionable quality and supreme affordability makes these Rothschilds a great option as an everyday, boutique option.
*Each bid is for one single cigar (no box).
- EL of Miami, FL$5.00/ea5 Units,
- SM of East Meadow, NY$3.50/ea2 Units,
- DG of Spring, TX$4.00/ea1 Unit,
- KM of Randolph, NJ$4.00/ea1 Unit,
- JT of Brooklyn, NY$4.00/ea2 Units,
- ML of Glastonbury, CT$4.00/ea1 Unit,