Isla del Sol Churchill by Drew Estate (7.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Rich, creamy, and smooth, with a fantastic array of coffee and mocha flavors, complemented by a mouthwatering aroma and sweet finish. That’s Isla del Sol in a nutshell. To create this experience, Drew Estate created an ultra-rich, but extensively aged blend of Nicaraguan long-fillers, placed them inside a chocolate-brown ’Sun-Blessed’ Sumatra leaf, and introduced them to the luxurious nuances of premium Sumatran Mandheling bean coffee. Savory and slow-burning, this is an absolute must try!
5 Winners · 8 Bids Total
- CC of NASHVILLE, TN$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Buffalo, MN$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- DW of APO, AE$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- LM of Racine, WI$11.50/ea1 Unit,
- BW of APO, AE$11.50/ea1 Unit,