Isla del Sol Churchill by Drew Estate (7.0"x50) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Rich, creamy, and smooth, with a fantastic array of coffee and mocha flavors, complemented by a mouthwatering aroma and sweet finish. That’s Isla del Sol in a nutshell. To create this experience, Drew Estate created an ultra-rich, but extensively aged blend of Nicaraguan long-fillers, placed them inside a chocolate-brown ’Sun-Blessed’ Sumatra leaf, and introduced them to the luxurious nuances of premium Sumatran Mandheling bean coffee. Savory and slow-burning, this is an absolute must try!
Bid to Win: $12.00Closes In: Sign In To Bid
7 Winners · 7 Bids Total
- TS of Havre De Grace, MD$10.00/ea4 Units,
- WB of Bellflower, CA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- KR of Chesapeake, VA$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- CS of Cooper City, FL$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- MD of Floral Park, NY$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- JC of Warren, NJ$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- KC of MIDDLEBURG, FL$12.00/ea1 Unit,