Isla del Sol Gran Corona by Drew Estate (5.0"x44) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Rich, creamy, and smooth, with a fantastic array of coffee and mocha flavors, complemented by a mouthwatering aroma and sweet finish. That's Isla del Sol in a nutshell. To create this experience, Drew Estate created an ultra-rich, but extensively aged blend of Nicaraguan long-fillers, placed them inside a chocolate-brown 'Sun-Blessed' Sumatra leaf, and introduced them to the luxurious nuances of premium Sumatran Mandheling bean coffee. Savory and slow-burning, this is an absolute must try!
7 Winners · 16 Bids Total
- KM of BATON ROUGE, LA$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- RH of LITTLE ROCK, AR$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- SB of Hagerstown, MD$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- GO of Weatherford, TX$13.00/ea1 Unit,
- BH of Atlanta, GA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- BJ of Denver, CO$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- LA of Indianapolis, IN$14.50/ea1 Unit,