Isla del Sol Gran Corona by Drew Estate (5.0"x44) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Rich, creamy, and smooth, with a fantastic array of coffee and mocha flavors, complemented by a mouthwatering aroma and sweet finish. That's Isla del Sol in a nutshell. To create this experience, Drew Estate created an ultra-rich, but extensively aged blend of Nicaraguan long-fillers, placed them inside a chocolate-brown 'Sun-Blessed' Sumatra leaf, and introduced them to the luxurious nuances of premium Sumatran Mandheling bean coffee. Savory and slow-burning, this is an absolute must try!
6 Winners · 12 Bids Total
- TE of Parkville, MD$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- LH of Colorado Springs, CO$15.00/ea2 Units,
- JC of WEBSTER, NY$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- DN of Port Hueneme, CA$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- TH of Stafford, VA$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- CB of Brookly, NY$17.00/ea1 Unit,