JFR Lunatic Maduro Lunatic Short Robusto (4.7"x52) Single
My, what a big cigar you have.
Casa Fernandez’s Aganorsa farms are renowned for growing some of the most Cuban-esque tobacco outside the island south of Miami. This is no doubt a result of their using authentic Cuban-seed tobacco planted by Cuban farmers using tradition Cuban methods. Aganorsa tobacco can be found in cigars from Alec Bradley, Illusione, and Padron to name a few.
The first thing you notice about the Casa Fernandez JFR Lunatic is that it’s a ginormous cigar, an 8x80 Belicoso if you can believe it. This beast comes draped in a San Andres wrapper with an Aganorsa Nicaraguan binder and long-fillers. This big, slow-burning blend is medium to full-bodied and complex, and boasts an array of flavors including spice, pepper, earth, coffee, chocolate, and leather.
- MT of Woodland Hills, CA$2.00/ea10 Units,
- AB of Temecula, CA$3.00/ea6 Units,
- YL of Sterling Forest, NY$2.00/ea5 Units,
- WR of Blairstown, NJ$2.00/ea10 Units,
- DM of LINDEN, TN$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- PS of Memphis, TN$2.00/ea8 Units,