John Bull The Dark Hour Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 5
The Dark Hour is upon us...
When you want to feel like a snob or impress your friends & colleagues, you might reach for an ornate, pricey cigar. But what about when you just want a great stogie to puff on and really enjoy? Smart aficionados looking for smooth, balanced flavors and great construction that won't break the bank reach for John Bull. The Dominican-made gems might not look as pretty as the major labels, but one puff and you'll always want to keep these on hand.
John Bull The Dark Hour is the first follow-up to the original John Bull, a CI Nation favorite. Handmade in the Dominican Republic, Dark Hour wears a rich & oily Maduro wrapper over Dominican-grown long-fillers blended to produce a medium-full bodied profile of espresso, roasted nuts, and earth. This isn't a spice bomb, but the flavors will sit nice and heavy on your palate, and will pair well with any drink you decide to enjoy on the side.
- EE of Plano, TX$5.50/ea6 Units,
- MR of Pecos, NM$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- WB of Baxley, GA$5.50/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Colorado Springs, CO$5.50/ea1 Unit,
- DS of Port Huron, MI$5.00/ea1 Unit,
- AM of Concord, CA$5.50/ea5 Units,
- AP of Romeoville, IL$5.50/ea1 Unit,
- RG of Antioch, CA$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- BH of Savannah, TN$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- RD of Marienville , PA$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- CS of ALLEN, TX$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- TS of Greenville, MS$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- CP of Hewitt, TX$6.00/ea2 Units,
- ES of Evanston, IL$7.00/ea2 Units,
- ZH of Freehold, NJ$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- MK of HIALEAH, FL$6.50/ea4 Units,